Micro Laser Peel
Low to no maintenance is the best kind of maintenance. Laser hair removal works. It’s a great way to remove hair and is safer and more permanent than other methods such as waxing, shaving, and electrolysis.
For maximum results, most people will need an average of three to six sessions, depending on many factors. This varies due to multiple laser hair removal sessions being required because only active hairs in the stage of hair growth can be successfully treated. Laser hair removal is the only proven method available for easily and painlessly removing hair from large areas of the body, including the back, chest, legs and face.
Why Laser Hair Removal?
- It is non-invasive and non-surgical.
- It targets dark, coarse hairs while leaving surrounding skin undamaged.
- It is quick & painless – each pulse takes only a fraction of a second.
- It typically results in softer, smoother skin.
- It can effectively target large areas of hair.
What’s not to love? Laser hair removal eliminates the need to shave and wax—and it does so without compromising your busy lifestyle!
For more information on Laser Hair Removal or to see if it’s right for you, call us at 909-551-4951 or request a consultation.